1. Cole Mattson CM. Depression, Anxiety, and
Social Support Fail to Predict Heart Rate
Recovery in Exercise Stress Test Patients: Kent
State University; 2011.
2. Khosravi A, Najafi F, Rahbar M, Atefi A,
Motlagh M, Kabir M. Health profile indicators
in the Islamic Republic of Iran. Tehran: Iran
Ministry of Health and Medical Education,
Deputy for Health. 2009:1-450.
3. Leon AS, Franklin BA, Costa F, Balady GJ,
Berra KA, Stewart KJ, et al. Cardiac
rehabilitation and secondary prevention of
coronary heart disease: an American Heart
Association scientific statement from the
Council on Clinical Cardiology (Subcommittee
on Exercise, Cardiac Rehabilitation, and
Prevention) and the Council on Nutrition,
Physical Activity, and Metabolism
(Subcommittee on Physical Activity), in
collaboration with the American association of
Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
4. Raddi S, Prakash R, Dandagi S. A study to
evaluate the effectiveness of structured
counseling program on quality of life among
HIV infected postnatal mothers. Indian Journal
of Health Sciences and Biomedical Research
5. Pourmemari M, Eskandari F, Avazeh A. Study
on effective factors on patients' family members
anxiety in intensive care units. 2010.
6. Bailey JJ, Sabbagh M, Loiselle CG, Boileau J,
McVey L. Supporting families in the ICU: A
descriptive correlational study of informational
support, anxiety, and satisfaction with care.
Intensive and Critical Care Nursing.
7. Lewis-Newby M, Curtis JR, Martin DP,
Engelberg RA. Measuring family satisfaction
with care and quality of dying in the intensive
care unit: does patient age matter? Journal of
palliative medicine. 2011;14(12):1284-90.
8. Holden RJ, Schubert CC, Mickelson RS. The
patient work system: An analysis of self-care
performance barriers among elderly heart failure
patients and their informal caregivers. Applied
9. Rassouli M, Zagheri Tafreshi M, Esmaeil M.
Challenges in clinical nursing education in Iran
and strategies. Clinical Excellence.
10. SHOJAEE A, NEHRIR B, NADERI N,
ZAREYAN A. Comparison of patient education
and follow up by nurse on anxiety in heart
failure patients. 2014.
11. Najimi A, Sharifirad G, Amini MM, Meftagh
SD. Academic failure and students’ viewpoint:
The influence of individual, internal and
external organizational factors. Journal of
education and health promotion. 2013;2.
12. Ivarsson B, Larsson S, Lührs C, Sjöberg T.
Serious complications in connection with
cardiac surgery—Next of kin's views on
information and support. Intensive and Critical
Care Nursing. 2011;27(6):331-7.
13. Boyd DM, Ellison NB. Social network sites:
Definition, history, and scholarship. Journal of
14. Imani A, Dabirian A, Safavibiat Z, Payandeh A.
Examining the impact of nurse notification by
phone (telenursing) on anxiety level of
hospitalized patient’s family in intensive care
unit. Iranian Journal of Nursing Research.
15. Nejad EM, Begjani J, Abotalebi G, Salari A,
Ehsani SR. Nurses awareness of patients rights
in a teaching hospital. Journal of medical ethics
and history of medicine. 2011;4.
16. Kalantarzadeh M, Mohammadnejad E, Ehsani
SR, Tamizi Z. Knowledge and practice of nurses
about the control and prevention of nosocomial
infections in emergency departments. Archives
of clinical infectious diseases. 2014;9(4).
17. Heidari Z. The effectiveness of information
support for family carers of patients undergoing
open heart surgery on their anxiety. Tehran:
nursing and midwifery faculty; 2012: 22-28.
18. Mahram B. Standardization of Spielberger’s
State Anxiety Inventory in Mashhad, Iran.
AlameTabatabai University, Psychology
Faculty. Tehran: Tehran University of Medical
Sciences. 1994: 14-29.
19. Heidari MR, Norouzadeh, R., Pishnamazy, Z.,.
ICU nurse's perception of their roles toward the
patient’s family. Journal of Ethics and Culture in
Nursing and Midwifery. 2014;1(1):57-64.
20. Farzadmehr M, Khoshknab MF, Hosseini MA,
Khankeh HR. The Effect of Nursing
Consultation on Anxiety and Satisfaction of
Patient's Families at the Cardiac Surgical
Intensive Care Unit. 2016.
21. Zakerimoghadam M, Ghiasvandian S,
Salahshoor P. The effect of supportive nursing
program on depression, anxiety and stress of
family members of patients during coronary
artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery. Iranian
Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing.
22. Golaghaie F, Hekmatpou D, Vafaie M, Rafeie
M, Rafiei F. Effect of a family-centered clinical
intervention on the anxiety of family members
of the patients hospitalized in critical care units.
Journal of Gorgan University of Medical
23. Farahani MT. The effect of civic education
support on the satisfaction and self-efficacy of
mothers of newborns admitted to special
sections of neonates, . Tehran: Tehran
University of Medical Scince; 2016.
24. Salehmoghaddam AR, Khosravi Bonjar A,
Karimi Moonaghi H, Gholami H. An
investigation of the Effect of E-learning
education method on dietary regimen in type 2
diabetic patients. Evidence Based Care.
25. Farnia F, Fooladi L, Nasiriani Kh LM.
Effectiveness of family-centered care on family
satisfaction in intensive care units. Hakim
Health System Research Journal.
26. Aghdaii N, Ziyaeifard M, Faritus SZ, Azarfarin
R. Hemodynamic Responses to Two Different
Anesthesia Regimens in Compromised Left
Ventriular Function Patients Undergoing
Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery:
Etomidate-Midazolam Versus PropofolKetamine. Anesth Pain Med. 2015 Jun 22; 5(3)