1. Bansal S, Thai H, Hsu C, Sai-Sudhakar C, Goldman S, Rhenman B. Fast track extubation post coronary artery bypass graft: a retrospective review of predictors of clinical outcomes. World Journal of Cardiovascular Surgery. 2013;3(02):81-6.
2. Berger AM, Hobbs BB. Impact of shift work on the health and safety of nurses and patients. Clinical journal of oncology nursing. 2006;10(4):465-71.
3. College of Intensive Care Medicine of Australia and New Zealand. Minimum Standards for Intensive Care Unit: College of Intensive Care Medicine of Australia and New Zealand; 2011 [2018/11/018]. Available from: https://www.cicm.org.au/.../IC-1-Minimum-Standards-for-Intensive-Care-Units.pdf.
4. Durie M, Darvall J, Rechnitzer T, Tacey M. Impact of increasing overnight intensive care unit registrar staffing on duration of intubation of elective cardiac surgery patients. Anaesthesia & Intensive Care. 2015;43(5):600-7.
5. Ebrahimian A. [Accuracy in night work nurses]. Payesh. 2006;5(2):123-30.
6. Faghani H, Mosavinasab N, Gholipour Baradari A, Moosazadeh M, Kheradmand M, Esmaeili R. [Duration of Intubation after Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery and Its Related Factors]. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2017;26(146):68-79.
7. Hansen BS, Fjaelberg WTM, Nilsen OB, Lossius HM, Søreide E. Mechanical ventilation in the ICU -is there a gap between the time available and time used for nurse-led weaning? Scandinavian journal of trauma, resuscitation and emergency medicine. 2008;16:1-8. PubMed PMID: 19055712.
8. Jaber S, Jung B. Non-invasive ventilation failure rates during day and night shifts: is the night shift the dark side of the moon? Minerva anestesiologica. 2010;76(4):237.
9. Jafroudi S, Mehdizadeh Attar M, Farmanbar R, Kazemnejadleili E, Paryad E. [Predictors' issues of intubation time after coronary artery bypass graft surgery]. Journal of Holistic Nursing and Midwifery. 2015;24(4):20-9.
10. Karmarkar S, Varshney S. Tracheal extubation. Continuing Education in Anaesthesia Critical Care & Pain. 2008;8(6):214-20.
11. Kwon E, Choi K. Case-control Study on Risk Factors of Unplanned Extubation Based on Patient Safety Model in Critically Ill Patients with Mechanical Ventilation. Asian Nursing Research. 2017;11(1):74-8.
12. Nicholson D, Kowalski S, Hamilton G, Meyers M, Serrette C, Duke P. Postoperative pulmonary function in coronary artery bypass graft surgery patients undergoing early tracheal extubation: A comparison between short-term mechanical ventilation and early extubation. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2002;16(1):27-31.
13. Ohida T, Kamal A, Sone T, Ishii T, Uchiyama M, Minowa M, et al. Night-shift
work related problems in young female nurses in Japan. Journal of occupational health. 2001;43(3):150-6.
14. Rezaianzadeh A, Maghsoudi B, Tabatabaee H, Keshavarzi S, Bagheri Z, Sajedianfard J, et al. Factors associated with extubation time in coronary artery bypass grafting patients. PeerJ. 2015;3:e1414.
15. Rogers AE, Hwang W-T, Scott LD, Aiken LH, Dinges DF. The working hours of hospital staff nurses and patient safety. Health affairs. 2004;23(4):202-12.
16. Salminen S. Shift Work and Extended Working Hours as Risk Factors for Occupational Injury. The Ergonomics Open Journal. 2010;3.
17. Tanaka K, Takahashi M, Hiro H, Kakinuma M, Tanaka M, Kamata N, et al. Differences in medical error risk among nurses working two-and three-shift systems at teaching hospitals: a six-month prospective study. Industrial health. 2010;48(3):357-64.
18. Thille AW, Cortés-Puch I, Esteban A. Weaning from the ventilator and extubation in ICU. Current Opinion in Critical Care. 2013;19(1):57-64.
19. Zakerian SA, Mosaferchi S, Sepidarkish M, Nasiri Z, Momenyan S, Mortezapour Soufiani A, et al. [The Role of Individual Effective Factors on Nurses' Job Performance. A Case Study: Selected Hospitals in Tehran]. Occupational Medicine Quarterly Journal. 2018;10(1):54-61.